Healing Stones Sacred Art

My pieces are a meditation. As I work on them, they work on me.

View

Please click on images to enlarge.

Thursday 24 November 2011

AUTUMN

This is a mysterious necklace! It is one of those pieces that are a personal journey. An emotionally envolved journey where I embrak enthusiastically, then after moments of darkness, and seeking, and despair while trying to work out how to proceed, order returns and I can see the solution. When I work on pieces such as this, I get the feeling that they are being dictated to me from somewhere else; they don't come quite from ME. And when I see the final result they still surprise me, like they have a life of their own which I can only grasp intuitively. I cannot possibly price this piece. It will remain in my collection. Made with carnelian and Citrine beads. At the centre of the pendant: a Choloque seed from the Amazon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.