Healing Stones Sacred Art

My pieces are a meditation. As I work on them, they work on me.

View

Please click on images to enlarge.

Sunday 26 September 2010

Beginnings

We cross boundaries trusting that we have 
a two-way ticket, but the return journey is never that simple. 
And we often find that the fences we pulled down in our exuberant flight are well beyond repair...
Nevertheless, the life force in us is such that we always find inspiration for new beginnings.
This Carnelian and wood necklace is the first one of my new collection. While making it I felt I had the courage and the strength to embark on a new journey. I am sure it’s no coincidence that Carnelian is a stone of action and achievement. I find this piece very appropriate to begin a collection and a new phase in my life. The little wooden beads give me the impression of numerous seeds waiting to burst forth.

1 comment:

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.